Before requesting an audit, ensure that all of the following tasks are complete.
You can refer to our Guide for detailed instructions, or follow the checklist below.
1. Run ‘Create Entries’ in the ‘Period Compliance’ section to 30/06/xxxx (the year to be audited).
2. Enter SMSF auditor details in the SMSF annual return (tax return)
3. Assign the Fund to the auditor in ‘User Manager’ (must be done for each SMSF, can assign multiple funds quickly).
4. Upload and tag the following (in PDF format) to your Simple Fund 360 SMSF ‘Documents’:
- Signed engagement letter (print from Downloads)
- Signed representation letter (print from Downloads)
- Signed Trustees Declaration (first document in BGL 360 Letters/Minutes)
- Signed SMSF Annual Return (Section K)
- Trust Deed (and bare trust deed if applicable)
- Investment strategy (as held by the SMSF or can print from Downloads)
- Member application (as held by the SMSF or can print from Downloads)
- Trustee declaration (as held by the SMSF or can print from Downloads)
- Prior year audit (only required if not performed by SFaudits360)
- Actuarial certificate (if applicable, when there is both accumulation and pension accounts)
- Asset/Investment documents (eg. share holdings/portfolio, bank statements, property valuation)
- Income/Expense documents (eg. dividends statements, tax invoices for expenses)
Thank you for your diligent work. This will enable a prompt, efficient audit for your SMSF.